RESPONSIBLE FOREX TRADING
Ranger + Redemption + Pinpoint EA
- Includes 3 EA’s running three different strategies to minimize account exposure
- Backtesting data shows no losing months in 18 years on 9 trading pairs.
- Projected monthly profit of 3-5% a month (default settings)
- Trades every week
- Trades 9 pairs
- Recommended starting balance of just $3k
- Trades better than most humans!
- FIFO compliant
Comeback Kid Manger EA
- Gives the trader as little or as much control as they want or need in there trading
- Requires the MT5 trading software to run
- Includes the incredible trading system shown in the above images
- A minimum of $3k with 100:1 is recommended
- Helps recover bad/losing trades using smart multi-order risk management
- Can turn just about any trader, good or bad into a profitable one using tried and tested money management techniques.
- Flexible settings to accommodate any trader
- Our default conservative risk settings can bring in an estimated profit of 5-10% a month using 5-10 trading pairs
3 RFT EA Package!
3 Is better than one
- Use all 3 EA’s optimized to trade on one account
- Projected monthly profit of 3-5% on account leverage of 100:1 and above.
- Maximum risk over the past 14 years has been just -20% using all EA’s together.
- Drawdown under ten percent, 95% of the time
- Includes everything you need to run all 3 EA’s on one account
- Requires a starting balance of at least $10k
- This is the best option for SERIOUS traders
- 24/5 support
Why Choose Us
15 Years trading experience goes a long way
About Our EA's
Make 3-10% Profit Monthly
Each of our Forex EA’s are capable of solid secure monthly profit (using the default settings) of 3-10% a month with very low drawdowns
Bad Trades Turned Profitable?
Out forex EA’s can turn potential bad trades into good ones protecting you from having to take big losses.
Get Trades Every Week
Our EA’s take trades every week! You can expect profitable trades (almost) on a daily bases!
Three Indicator Combo For Excellent Trade Entry's
Our EA’s cleverly use the RMI indicator to find over-extended trades with and against the trend. The RMI indicator is used in combination with the D1 trend while incorporating the use of candle-stick patterns.